OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON PUBLIC EVENTS.
T&C’s – Please read our event T&C’s before attending event.
- No drinking alcohol prior or during.
- Drugs. If found that you are under the influence, you will leave immediately.
- Bringing people with you that ain’t paid for the investigation, will leave.
- Don’t wander off by yourself unless given permission to do so.
- Follow the event plan set that evening, as we must know where you are.
- Anyone causing an upset by acting in an inappropriate manner will have to leave.
- Refrain from attempts to taint any experiments conducted. You must take our attempts to gather evidence serious.
- Please respect each other’s ethnic background and religious beliefs. We have no tolerance for racism.
If you fail to follow any of the above, you will leave with no refund.
SPECTRUM PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS LTD.
- We can’t be liable for loss or damage to any items you bring to an investigation.
- Accepts no liability for any death, accident or injury caused to yourself.
- Claim no liability for any damage that you may cause at a location. If you break something, you will replace it.
- Recording of events. Attending our investigations gives consent for use of your image and voice recording. The website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or National Media and Press.
- Permission to cancel any investigation at any time within reason i.e. Adverse weather. Poor ticket sales. If you have paid, you will receive a refund or voucher to attend the re-scheduled event.
- No refund granted if you fail to turn up. 72 hours notice required for full refund.
- All tickets are individual to the person. Cannot use again for other events.
- If you do turn up without invoice or proof of purchase. You can’t attend.
MOST IMPORTANT, WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE!!